Private Custom Tour of Bangalore's Markets
With this custom experience of Bangalore's markets, you will get the chance to be taken to the markets of your choice to enjoy an exciting day of shopping. This custom tour will provide you with support and information of the best markets and shopping areas of Bangalore, with a professional driver to take you there. Take this opportunity to get those souvenirs, gifts, and local handicrafts to remember your trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional driver
- Pickup and drop-off from preferred location
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up by a professional driver in an air-conditioned vehicle at your preferred location, such as your local hotel or the airport in Bangalore. From a list (found under "Additional Info") of the most popular markets in Bangalore, you will be able to choose 2-3 markets to go to. You can provide your selection of markets the day before, and you can receive more guidance if you are not sure which market you want to go to or which one you would prefer. The suggested pick up time is around 11.00, and the duration of this experience is about 4-5 hours, depending on how much you want to shop and look around.
The driver will then take you to the first market and drop you off. You will arrange a meeting time and place with the driver, where he will wait for you after you have finished scouting through the first market. Some markets may have vehicle restrictions, and the driver will therefore drop you off as close as possible to the market, and also meet you as close as possible. After you have finished at the first market, the driver will be waiting for you at the designated area, and then take you to the next market. Same process goes for the next market, and you will discuss with your driver when and where to meet. When you have finished your shopping experience, the driver will take you back to your hotel, or any preferred location such as the airport. During the day, you can ask the driver to stop for lunch or food nearby of the market to enjoy the local cuisine and get a break from the shopping.
Departure Point :Your preferred location, such as your local hotel or the airport
Return Detail :Your preferred location, such as your local hotel or the airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some markets may be closed or temporarily unavailable, if this is the case you will be informed and other markets will be suggested to you
- Markets in Bangalore
- Malleswaram, the 8th Cross Market: offers a variety of vegetables and fruits, as well as fabric, local handicrafts, and utensils.
- Gandhi Bazaar: a local market with fabric for sarees, textiles, and local products.
- Commercia Street: one of the most popular areas to shop, where you can find anything from clothes, shoes, and accessories, to souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Chickpet: mostly famous for their fabric, textiles, and materials for traditional and modern Indian clothes.Avenue road: here you can enjoy the local scenery with heritage buildings, as well as local shopping for books and food. Take a chance to enjoy local snacks while at it.
- City Market: offers fruits, vegetables, and flowers. It can be interesting to come here when a festival is approaching to see the colorful and vibrant atmosphere.
- National Market: also offers a variety of products, but with the additional technical section where you can find some technology.
- Brigade Road: a popular area for tourists where you can find a variety of shops with accessories, clothes, watches and much more.
- Dubai Plaza: a building with many stalls which offers clothes, bags, and other wearables for the fashion interested.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Travel India Professionals