Private Custom Tour: Pahalgam sightseeing with guide
Join us for the private full-day sightseeing tour & explore the beauty of Pahalgam, in a private vehicle, with an experienced guide and make this one of your most memorable experience of your life! Visit the Aru valley, Tarsar-Marsar lakes, Katrinag valley, etc. and get ready to be mesmerised by the peaceful environment and scenic beauty of this place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Camera charges at monuments
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pahalgam Golf Course, Pahalgam Plateau, Pahalgam India
A treat for all golfers, the golf course of Pahalgam is situated at a height of 2400 m and is popular for its scenic location and sporting facilities. The Pahalgam Golf Course covers a wide expanse of elevated and plain areas in the narrow valley. Initially a 9-hole golf course, the Pahalgam Golf Course has now been upgraded to an 18-hole golf course. The Course is visited by Golfers from across the globe!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chandanwari, Pahalgam India
Betab Valley is a most sought after tourist attraction in Phalgam . The natural beauty of this place is unmatched. Betaab Valley serves as a base camp for trekking and further exploration of the mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aru Valley, Aru Road, Pahalgam India
The last scenic village of the Lidder Valley, Aru is the central point for most of the treks in Pahalgam especially the trek to the Kolahoi glacier, situated at an altitude of 18,000 feet. The drive up to Aru is scenic as well and a great opportunity to test one’s photography skills.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.