Private custom tour to Menton and Monaco from Cannes
A full-day, private tour. Monaco and Monte Carlo see the Prince Palace, the Cathedral, the Casino and the Formula1 track. Continue to the beautiful village of Menton, known for its citrus fruits and festival of citrus in February. This day trip you will have both free time and time with a private guide to hear facts and history about the destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide in the morning in Cannes port of cruise terminal. Board your private vehicle and go to your first destination: Monaco. Visit this beautiful old town built on a rock, full of history. Admire the castle where the prince of Monaco and his family live or the Oceanographic Museum where Jacques-Yves Cousteau used to work. Go to Monte Carlo where your guide will drive you on one of the most famous Formula1 race tracks and why not trying your luck at the renowned Casino of Monaco. Have a break at the Café de Paris, where you can sit down and enjoy beautiful cars.
After Monaco, your guide will take you to the charming village of Menton, known as the capital of citrus fruits. Every year is held the annual carnival of citrus fruits. A must is to try the amazing lemon cake. Admire the houses climbing up the mountain full of colors. Visit a place where they produce marmalade and a lovely citrus liqueur.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drive you back to Cannes.
Departure Point :Cannes port cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.