Private Customized Day Trip from Hobart
Charter rates are quoted per 9-hour day.
Discounts are available for multi-day bookings, and larger vehicles are available on request.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned miniibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Free WiFi available upon request
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Tours Around Tasmania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours Around Tasmania, Davey Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7050 Australia
As this booking is a charter, customers can design their own itinerary or customise one of our standard itineraries.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :1: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
2: MAC 02, 18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure at a time of customers choosing after 8:00 am.Airports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Land-based customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking or prior to pick-up.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated in some of the vehicles, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit of Mt. Wellington.
- Customers will be free to customise or tailor their tour to suit themselves.
- Charter fee does not include any entrance fees or lunch.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.