Private Customized Delhi Shopping Tour with Female Consultant
Shopping needs no reasons. In fact it is a necessity in our day to day life. But for occasions like Wedding, shopping plays an important role so be ready and why not Enjoy it. This tour is specially designed by shopping lovers with an assistance of Female shopping Consultant for all the shopaholics who just love shopping and having fun in bargaining and enjoying the day with some totally adventurous experiences . Shop like a local, not a visitor, on a private, customized shopping tour of Delhi with an itinerary based entirely around your personal wish list. .
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Shopping host
- Pick and Drop from your Delhi hotel or airport by AC Vehicle
- Street Food Tastings
- Bottled water
- Tuk Tuk (Cycle Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi)
What's excluded :
- Sit down Lunch (Note: If you wish to relax and have lunch at heritage place, it can be arranged at your own cost with prior notice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
In the heart of Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk is a busy shopping area with markets full of spices, dried fruit, silver jewelry and vivid saris, while the narrow side streets are crowded with tiny shops selling essential oils, stationery and traditional Indian sweets. Nearby, the vast Mughal-era Red Fort now houses a museum complex, and the 17th-century Jama Masjid is a huge red-sandstone mosque with towering minarets.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: INA Market, Sri Aurobindo Marg, I N A Colony Aviation Colony, New Delhi 110023 India
INA is open craft bazaar & Textile Market located in Delhi, Unlike the traditional weekly market, the INA Market is permanent. It is located in the commercial center of South Delhi
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Central Craft Cottage Industries, 47 Imamia Hall Panchkuian Road Paharganj, New Delhi District, New Delhi,, New Delhi 110001 India
Large, long-standing store carrying traditional handicrafts & handlooms by Indian artisans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dariba Kalan, 1660, Kinari Bazar Rd, Clock Market, Chatta Pratap, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
It derives its name from the Persian Dur-e be-baha, which translates as "unparalleled pearl", while suffix Kalan means big. There was also a smaller street near by, known as Dariba Khurd or Chhota Dariba, both Khurd and Chhota meaning "small"; it is now known as Kinari Bazaar.This is in reference to its history as a popular market for precious stones and gold and silver jewelry, especially under the reign of the 17th-century Mughal emperor Shah Jahan till this era
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from Airport, Hotel , Railway Station & Bus Station of Delhi/NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Suggest you to share your shopping list little earlier to save time and avoid hunting in traffic . We will cover 2-3 markets depending on your shopping needs with no obligations to buy. Wear comfortable shoes and covered clothes for safety purpose.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.