Private Customized Hallstatt Full Day Tour
Experience the beauty of the Austrian Lake District with the World Heritage Site Hallstatt as the highlight on a customized private tour of 8 hours.
Customize your tour as you desire. Get the maximum out of one day travelling with professional local Austria Guide. Meet your private local guide at your Salzburg hotel who will take you on an 8-hour full day tour to the World Heritage Site Hallstatt. Since this is a full day private tour your itinerary can and will be changed if you so desire. After eight hours exploring one of Austria’s best sightseeing regions, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- professional local guide
- luxury private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled Water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Cable Car(s)
- Entry/Admission - Salzwelten Hallstatt
- Entry/Admission - 5 Fingers
- Entry/Admission - Museum Hallstatt
- Entry/Admission - Salzwelten Altaussee
- Entry/Admission - Lake Wolfgang
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzwelten Hallstatt, Salzbergstrasse, 21, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
Enjoy your ride with funicular to the Skywalk Viewing platform. The Skywalk hovers 350 meters (1150 ft) above the roofs of Hallstatt which offers an extraordinary panoramic view over Hallstatt with lake and the extensive mountain scenery. From there it is about 20 minutes on a good trail to the Salt Mine entrance.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick", Salzbergstrasse 21, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
Enjoy your ride with funicular to the Skywalk Viewing platform. The Skywalk hovers 350 meters (1150 ft) above the roofs of Hallstatt which offers an extraordinary panoramic view over Hallstatt with lake and the extensive mountain scenery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 5 Fingers, Winkl, Obertraun 4831 Austria
Experience the extraordinary panoramic view over Hallstatt with lake and the extensive mountain scenery from this very unique viewing platform, which hovers about 4500 feet above Lake Hallstaettersee. After spectacular views and a visit of the outstanding ice cave you can decide to have lunch at the mountain or in Hallstatt.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museum Hallstatt, Seestrasse 56, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
Option 5: This is a very good option especially for rainy days. Experience 7000 years of Hallstatt history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salzwelten Altaussee, Lichtersberg 25, 8992 Altaussee, Austria
Altaussee Salt Worlds - The "Mountain of Treasures"
The perfect excursion destination in any weather in the Styrian Salzkammergut. The Altaussee salt mine is Austria's largest still active salt mining site. Mysterious galleries made of pure rock salt lead into the world of miners to the chapel of St. Barbara, the patron saint of miners.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilika St. Michael, Wredepl. 3, 5310 Mondsee, Austria
Visit the Sound of Music wedding church on your way home from Hallstatt.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Wolfgang, St Gilgen 5340 Austria
Take a boat ride from Saint Gilgen to Saint Wolfgang. Board the boat at the beginning of the lake in St. Gilgen and get picked up in St. Wolfgang.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.