Private Customized Sightseeing Tour in Hiroshima with a Guide
In addition to the Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima, there are a lot of places you cannot miss in Hiroshima. Explore Hiroshima with your professional and friendly guide and discover the beauty and history of Hiroshima by visiting fascinating and historic attractions. As a private customized tour, your guide can also tailor the itinerary according to your preference.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shukkei-en Garden
- Entry/Admission - Mitaki Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hiroshima Castle, 21-1 Moto-machi Nakaku, Hiroshima 730-0011 Hiroshima Prefecture
Hiroshima castle is one of the Japan's three major Hirajiro, meaning the castle was build on the flat ground whereas the majority of castle was build on the top of hill or mountain.
You can enter this castle to learn the history of Hiroshima. Overlooking the city of Hiroshima from the observatory floor on the top is stunning.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Shukkei-en Garden, 2-11 Kaminobori-cho, Hiroshima Hiroshima Prefecture
Shukkeien was built by Asano Nagaakira.
This construction was inspired by "Saiko lake", the sightseeing spot in China.
Also, Shukkeien has been selected as one of the scenic 100 historical parks in Japan.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mitaki Temple, 411 Mitakiyama, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima 733-0805 Hiroshima Prefecture
This temple is located nearby three waterfalls in a silence forest of Mt Mitaki.
In the past, a lot of monks were training at this temple, but it became a temple nestled in the forest, which is wrapped in silence. In autumn season, you will be amazed by the beauty of the colorfulness of autumn leaves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-Ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
You will learn about the history of Hiroshima and the tragedy of the war.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hiroshima city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 6 years
- The admission fee may be occurred at site
- The detail information will be followed after your booking is confirmed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.