Private Daintree Mossman Gorge Exclusive Nature and Wildlife Focus
Longest Trail - We are the only commercial operator with access to a 4.5 kilometer Rainforest Trail! We enjoy great nature observations during the 1.5 hours
Eco-friendly - We cruise with a solar electric boat operator-The vessel is quiet and a completely clean and green machine. Perfect for wildlife spotting!
A taste of the tropics - Our lunch menu consists of local produce and a homemade dessert selection.While you're eating you can enjoy an exotic fruit presentation by the property owners.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water on Board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Interpretive books and Wildlife ID
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Entry/Admission - Solar Whisper Wildlife and Crocodile Cruises on the Daintree river
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef Drive, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Experience the magical Great Barrier Reef Drive heading north on the region’s most scenic coastal highway. Observe the changes in habitat diversity as we get closer to the Daintree Tropical Rainforest
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Solar Whisper Wildlife and Crocodile Cruises on the Daintree river, shop 2 Cape Tribulation Rd, Lower Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Cruise the Daintree River spotting wildlife on a quiet, clean solar electric boat known as Solar Whisper. Get closer to nature... hear, smell & experience without noise & fumes. Morning tea included prior departure.
We have a 99% success rate for spotting crocodiles, excellent bird watching opportunities and other wildlife possibilities such as snakes, frogs and fish. The cruise is 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Daintree Teahouse Restaurant, 3225 Mossman Daintree Rd, Daintree QLD 4873, Australia
Enjoy lush rainforest scenery at the exclusive Daintree Tea House. The longest established restaurant in the Daintree Village boasts a beautiful and relaxing setting, fabulous food
& personal service. The chef's specialty is Barramundi! Wild caught in Australian waters, nothing beats it! Locally grown tea and coffee provided.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
Every nature lover’s dream can be found in Mossman Gorge. Receive the warm welcome of the local Kuku Yalanji people while taking in the beauty of the pristine rainforest, cool streams, towering mountains and the dramatic Gorge.
The Daintree is an area of ancient tropical rainforest spanning 120,000 hectares, making it the largest portion of tropical rainforest in Australia Walk the 2.5 Kilometer quiet track to witness the complex ecosystems in this World Heritage Area and swim in the incredible fresh water gorge.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Cairns, Northern Beach and Port Douglas
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.