Private Danube Bend Tour with Szentendre and Vac stops and delicious lunch
Take part in this very exciting and comprehensive private tour with delicious lunch where you will explore both sides of the beautiful Szentendre Island along the River Danube. This tour will include sightseeing to the charming riverside towns of the popular Szentendre and to the less well known but still very charming Vac. With our local experts we believe this tour will truly represent the best parts of the Danube Bend with the obligatory as well as with the off beaten tracks, making the experience very unique.
Your private, English speaking driver will pick you up at your Budapest hotel and in the end of the tour the driver will take you back to your hotel. You will set the pace of the tour, with us there is no rush.
This is an all year around, full day program.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Your private driver will take you to the famous town of Szentendre and to the less famous but as pretty Vác located 35 kilometres (22 miles) north of Budapest on the eastern bank of the Danube river, where the river changes course and flows south. This is where the charming town of Vac is seated at the foot of the Naszály Mountain.
The picturesque town is a popular resort for citizens of Budapest and with its cathedral, modeled after St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, makes it an ideal place for architect lovers too. The episcopal palace houses a museum for Roman and medieval artifacts. The city is also known for its 18th-century arch of triumph and for its beautiful baroque town centre.
Your polite, English speaking driver will pick you up at your Budapest hotel around 10am and after the tour in the evening takes you back to your Budapest accommodation. In the price a delicious lunch is included too. You will be able to enjoy a leisurely pace.
Stop At: Main Square (Fo ter), Szentendre Hungary
You will be able to stroll along the streets of Szentendre
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hungarian Open Air Museum (Szabadteri Neprajzi Muzeum), Sztaravodai ut, Szentendre 2000 Hungary
See a unique open air museum with old houses and have a feel to how people used to live in the previous centuries in this region
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vac Cathedral Treasurey and Diocesan Collection, Marcius 15. ter 4., Vac 2600 Hungary
See this lovely Riverside town and its architecture
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.