Private Day: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum& The Old Market
1. With a private tour guide, licensed driver and 24/7 customer service, just go ahead to explore the heritages in Cairo.
2. You will visit the Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. A good choice to learn about history, cultural relics, local life and so on.
3. We look forward to your participation for the worry-free tour!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to sites mention
- Bottled water on board
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes and service charge
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up by the tour guide around 8:00 to visit Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
you are going to continue your journey through the history starting with the
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which was built in 1902 and it exhibits a large number of items and treasures (exceeding 120,000 masterpieces) dating back to the ancient Egyptian period and Greco-Roman period including the marvelous collection of the child king Tut Ankh Amon
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
then ending our tour with going to Khan el Khalili Bazaar which is one of Cairo's main attractions. The district of Khan el Khalili was originally a mausoleum called "el Zaafran" for the burial of Fatimid Caliphs, after that it became a district for the Turkish community during the Ottoman period, and now it becomes a bazaar where you will find many souvenirs shops, coffeehouses "Café" serving Arabic coffee and offering Hookah "Shisha", and restaurants throughout the area. After that you will be transferred to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.