Private Day tour | Snæfellsnes Peninsula | Kirkjufell Mountain & Snæfellsjokull
Make your dreams come true and explore the real natural wonders of Snæfellsnes which have been the inspiration for the books like “Journey to the centre of the Earth”, series like “Game of Thrones”, movies like “Secret life of Walter Mitty” and many more.Pick up from Reykjavik, when we get to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula you will have a chance to see Arnarstapi and Hellnar village. Mesmerizing Malarrif and Svörtuloft lighthouse. But that’s not all, on our way we will stop at the villages of Rif and Hellissandur, Ólafsvik town and Grundarfjördur village. Last, but not the least, we will visit the Kirkjufell mountain, it is for sure the most photographed mountain on the planet. Its name literally means “church mountain”, and its distinctive shape is eye-catching and special. With all that we are ending our one-day adventure and heading back to the capital richer for one great experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kirkjufell Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Svortuloft Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Djupalonssandur Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kirkjufell Mountain, Road 54, Grundarfjorour 350 Iceland
Let's stop at this beautiful mountain which is one of the most photographed mountains in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Svortuloft Lighthouse, Svortuloft, The Snæfellsjökull National Park, Hellissandur, Snaefellsbaer Iceland
Let's take a look at this beautiful lighthouse that not many people come to with a wonderful environment by the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Djupalonssandur Beach, Utnesvegur, Hellnar Iceland
Let's go for a walk around this area that everyone who comes there is fascinated by.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arnarstapi, Arnarstapi, West Region
It is a must to stop in this beautiful village and go for a short walk by the sea where we enjoy a view of one of our most beautiful glaciers which we call Snæfellsjökull.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.