Private day tour along the west coast around Cape Town
Surrender to the charm of the largely untouched west coast!
In the villages along the west coast around Cape Town everything is more comfortable than in the city. An attraction in the West Coast National Park is a turquoise lagoon with warm water and a white beach. Roosterkoeke (filled bread rolls baked on the grill) are a specialty on the way, and in the "! Khwa Ttu" cultural center, Bushmen demonstrate what their life was like back then.
The tour shows another side of Cape Town, far from the mass attractions. If you like nature and seclusion, the West Coast Tour is the right place for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- German guided tour
- Entry to the West Coast National Park
- Entry/Admission - West Coast National Park
What's excluded :
- Fee for the Bushman experience at "! Khwa ttu" (approx. EUR 16.50 per person)
- Lunch - All meals are not included.
- Entry/Admission - !Khwa ttu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melkbosstrand, Melkbosstrand, Western Cape
Surrender to the charm of the largely untouched west coast! Pick up at 8:30. We drive roughly towards Namibia, along the west coast of Cape Town. We take a short walk on the sandy beach of Melkbos, which is very popular with locals, and watch fishermen or surfers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: !Khwa ttu, Grootwater Farm, R27 West Coast Rd, Yzerfontein 7351 South Africa
In the San cultural center "! Khwa Ttu" we learn how the indigenous people of Cape Town, the Bushmen, lived in good time. Descendants of these hunters and gatherers demonstrate which traditions were important. With a little luck, we will also see wild ostriches and springboks on the premises.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Route 27 Roosterkoek, 7351 R27, Milnerton, Cape Town, 7351, South Africa
At lunchtime we try “Roosterkoek”, breads grilled over an open fire, which are filled with all sorts of delicious things and are a specialty of the country.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: West Coast National Park South Africa
We continue to the West Coast National Park, where the turquoise green of the wonderful lagoon is incredibly captivating. At least your feet have to be immersed in warm, shallow water.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Bloubergstrand, Bloubergstrand, Western Cape
On the way back we have a wonderful view of Table Mountain just before Cape Town and understand why it is also called the “blue mountain”. Here we stop for a photo because postcard quality is guaranteed. The tour shows another side of Cape Town, far from the mass attractions. If you like nature and seclusion, the West Coast Tour is the right place for you.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from a hotel within 15km of the city center. Pick-up from the cruise port or from the airport is also possible.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.