Private Day Tour Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar and Camel Ride
Experience Cairo’s very best with a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza, then descend to the funerary complex at the Valley Temple. Go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx, and pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum. Explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide, then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts and antiques.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- 8:00 am pick-up from your hotel, start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel around the pyramids. Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry. Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Cairo or in Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.