Private Day tour of Coptic and Islamic sites in Cairo
Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by A/C vehicle at 8:00 am or earlier by an expert tour guide. Start old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family. Visit and enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue. Stop for Lunch.Then Continue to Islamic Cairo that was Founded in 641 A.D By the First Muslam leader Amr Ibn Elas Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to visit and enter the Following Mosques `Masjid` Amr Ibn Elas Mosque that was built in 642 A.D.Then to the Most and Biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.D. Then to big famous Mosque Which is Al-Rifa’i Mosque which dates from around 1361.Then visit The Citadel of Cairo where you can visit the most famous mosque in Cairo which is Mohamed Ali`s mosque.End your day tour with a visit to Khan Khalili Bazaar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch at Local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus’ approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Islamic Cairo, Midan Silah ad-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
that was Founded in 641 A.D By the First Muslam leader Amr Ibn Elas Over there in Islamic Cairo you will be able to Visit and Enter the Following Mosques `Masjid` Amr Ibn Elas Mosque that was built in 642 A.D By the Muslim leader Amr Ibn Elas at El FUSTAT area
then Followed by a visit to the Most and Biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque that also known as `Madrasa El Sultan Hassan` that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.D The Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan is a massive Mamluk era mosque and madrassa located near The Citadel in Cairo. Its construction began 757 AH/1356 CE with work ending three years later “without even a single day of idleness”. At the time of construction the mosque was considered remarkable for its fantastic size and innovative architectural components. Commissioned by a sultan of a short and relatively unimpressive profile, al-Maqrizi noted that within the mosque were several “wonders of construction”. The mosque was, for example, designed to include schools for all four of the Sunni schools of thought: Shafi’i, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali.
Then Followed by another big famous Mosque Which is Al-Rifa’i Mosque The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. This was part of a vast campaign by the 19th century rulers of Egypt to both associate themselves with the perceived glory of earlier periods in Egypt‘s Islamic history and modernize the city. The mosque was constructed next to two large public squares and off of several European style
Then visit The Citadel of Cairo where you can visit the most famous mosque in Cairo which is Mohamed Ali`s mosque that known as the Alabaster Mosque.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
The Oldest market in Cairo which is known as Khan Khalili Bazaar. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brass-ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WWe pick up from all centrally-located Cairo hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.