Private Day Tour Old & New Delhi
Delhi is the heartthrob of India. For centuries it has the political city for rulers who came to India from diverse parts of the world. Today it has completely transformed into a metro city and is an amazing blend of modernity but at the same time, it has not lost the touch of its glorious past. From shopping, sightseeing to pampering yourself with multi-cuisine food, Delhi has everything to offer its tourist. The India Gate, Jama Masjid, Akshardham Temple, the Lotus Temple, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar are some of the most interesting historical monuments which should be visited. Through the bylanes of Chandni Chowk to the posh classy malls of Saket to the popular eating joints of Hauz Khas Village, you can discover the whole new world. Delhi is the most accessible city and Indira Gandhi International Airport is well connected to different national and international destinations. On reaching Delhi our representative will meet you at the pre-decided place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off in Hotel or Airport
- AC Transport by air-conditioned private car
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Rickshaw Ride in old Delhi
- Mineral cold water
- Entry/Admission - Humayun’s Tomb
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any monuments tickets
- Lunch or any meals
- Tipping Guide & Driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Red Fort: Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Entrance is prohibited inside the fort but you can explore it from the outside.
Chandni Chowk: This is one of the busiest and oldest street of Delhi, which famous for small ornaments and local culture, enjoy a rickshaw ride over here and explore the best of it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Qutub Minar: Also known as the tallest brick minaret in the world, commissioned by Qutb al-Din Aibak, the founder of the Delhi Sultanate in 1199. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Lotus Temple: Also known as the Bahai House of Worship and it is designed in the shape of Lotus Flower.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Our represented pick you from starting point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.