Private Day Tour: Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids from Cairo
Enjoy a tour to Sakkara and Dahshur and visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid in Dahshur and then onto Sakkara to view the World Famous Step Pyramid of Djoser.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Bottled water provided during your tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission of Dahshur Pyramids
- Entry/Admission of Sakkara Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Your Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your starting in Cairo by A/C Vehicle to journey south to visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur. Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt which holds many famous Pyramids including the Red and Bent Pyramids of King Sneferu. The Bent Pyramid was the first to be built and was called Bent because of a building flaw which made the weight too heavy for the pyramid, so he then built the Red Pyramid so called because of the color it turns after there has been a rainfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
We now proceed to visit Saqqara, or Sakkara, or Saccara there are three spellings for this place.This is where the world famous Step Pyramid of Djoser is which is the world's oldest major stone structure. After your visit be driven back in comfort and safety to your starting point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any PointPorts
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.