Private Day Tour - Sunrise trek Kunjapuri to Rishikesh
Day Hike to Kunjapuri to Rishikesh - Kunjapuri is a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Kunjadevi, a local deity that commands high respect from local population. The temple is about 25-km drive from Rishikesh city and easily accessible by road as well. You will do 9 kms downhill trek from Kunjapuri temple to Rishikesh. Enroute visiting the local people and villages and end it at wonderful waterfall. From the hill top where the temple is built you get a panoramic view of river Ganges, Rishikesh and Indian Himalayan range with several prominent peaks like Bandarpunch, Swarga Rohini, Gangotri peak and Chaukhamba and many more. The best time to see the magnificent nature views Sun rise and Sun set.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Packed Lunch during the trek.
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Kunjapuri Devi Temple
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, Dinner, mineral water and personal equipment and cloths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kunjapuri Devi Temple, Hindolakhal Rd, Rishikesh India
We will pick up you from Rishikesh hotel and 1 hrs drive to Kunjapuri Temple via Narender Nagar. After visiting the temple and see the sunrise. We will start the 9 Kms trek to Rishikesh enroute visiting the local villages and waterfall. From waterfall, our car will pick you and drop at Rishikesh hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up any location and hotel in Rishikesh.
Departure Time :8/27/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Any age group from 5 to 80 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.