Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
This private tour is the one for visiting Alexandria, city of Alexander the Great, that was the capital of Egypt for more 1000 years, you will visit the catacombs, Pompey's pillar, Fort of Qaitbay and the new library of Alexandria Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Centre Alexandria, Alexandria Cairo Desert Road, Alexandria 11432 Egypt
Start your private day tour excursion at 7am as you meet your private tour guide in the lobby of your hotel to get on your private, modern van (WiFi on board) and move to Alexandria (3 hours drive), when you get there you will explore the mysterious Catacombs of Kom el Shogafa (one of the seven wonders of the Middle Ages), Pompey's pillar and the remains of the Serapeum temple around it, wonder at the majestic fort of Qaitbay that was built at the site of the ancient lighthouse of Alexandria (Pharos) overlooking the Mediterranean.
Then visit the outstanding Bibliotheca Alexandrina that was built near the site of the old one
Lunch in a seafood restaurant overlooking the sea is included
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.