Private Day tour to Athirappilly, Vazhachal Waterfalls with Lunch
Athirappilly and Wazhachal Waterfalls are the famous and must visit Waterfalls of South India. We arrange pick up from any hotels from Cochin City / Port / Airport / Railway station. This private one day tour start at 9 am (Flexible. But we suggest to start at least 9 am to cover all places). Ezhimattam hanging bridge, Thumboormuzhi dam, Vazhachal Waterfalls Visit, Lunch at 4 Star Resort and Athirappilly Waterfalls. Later Drop at your hotel or we arrange post tours as per your requirements. We have expert teams for Customized tour package.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch will provide in 4 Star Resort (Ala Carte Menu)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vazhachal Falls
- Entry/Admission - Athirappilly Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ezhattumugam Hanging Bridge, river road, Chalakudy, Kerala 680721, India
Ezhattumugam Hanging Bridge is on the way to Athirappilly. Thumboormuzhi Dam is a well known tourist spot located near Ezhattumugam Hanging Bridge. Chalakkudy, Thrissur. It is on the way to the famous Athirappally water falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vazhachal Falls, Chalakkudy River Nr. Athirappilly Falls, Athirappilly India
Vazhachal Falls is situated in Athirappilly Panchayath of Thrissur district in Kerala on the southwest coast of India. Located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River near the Vazhachal Forest Division and at the edge of the Sholayar ranges, it is just 5 km from entrance of Athirappilly Falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Athirappilly Falls, Athirappilly 680721 India
After A Delicious Lunch in a 4 Star Resort, Go to Athirappilly Falls, is situated in Athirappilly Panchayat in Chalakudy Taluk of Thrissur District in Kerala, India on the Chalakudy River, which originates from the upper reaches of the Western Ghats at the entrance to the Sholayar ranges. It is the largest waterfall in Kerala, which stands tall at 80 feet.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel / Railway station / Port in Cochin cityAirports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Mattancherry Warf, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
- Ernakulam Wharf, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
- Samudrika, Indira Gandhi Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.