Private Day Tour to Baishui Village Mount from Guangzhou
Baishui Village Mount is part of Nankun Mountains in Guangdong Province, about 102km away from Guangzhou, which is renown for its impressive 428.5-meter waterfall and nice mountain views. This private day tour will offer you opportunity to explore the mount with a local guide from Guangzhou by private car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Baishui Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baishui Village, Paitan Town, Zengcheng 511385 China
At 8am, your guide will pick you up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel, then take 1.5-hour ride to Baishui Village which is renown for its 428.5-meter waterfall. There is long path that is 9999 stairs to the waterfall, and it takes about 3 hours to the top of the mount. You will take a sightseeing bus to the middle of the mount, that is 899 stairs sightseeing platform, then continue climbing up to the top of the Mount Baishui to view the impressive lake and waterfall.
Afterwards, you will walk down and enjoy the lunch at local restaurant.
Later, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the wonderful day tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.