Private Day Tour to Beshbalik City Ruins or Beiting Old City from Urumqi
Beiting Old City Ruin or Beshbalik City Ruins is a renown attraction in Jimsar, 180km from Urumqi. This private day tour will let you explore the city ruin, the Western Grottoes in Jimsar with a local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Beiting Old City
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beiting Old City, 20 km North of County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture 831700 China
At 8:30am, your guide will pick you up from your centrally located Urumqi hotel, then take a 3-hour ride to Jimsar on the highway. Upon arrival, you will visit the cultural heritage by UNESCO, the Beiting Old City Ruin or Beshbalik City Ruins. In the history, it used to be one of the most important towns on the northern Silk Road, and gradually abandoned after 15th century. There are clay houses, temples, lanes in the ruin exhibiting its splendid history.
Afterwards you will visit the West Grottoes that is one kilometer away from the city ruin, only few statues can be seen to show the history.
The museum is wonderful to exhibit the history and relics from this area, and the huge city ruin model presents the city panorama.
Afterwards you will take the car back to Urumqi hotel where the wonderful day tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your centrally locate Urumqi hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.