Private Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall & 798 Art Zone with Local Food Lunch
In this private day tour, you will be able to visit the top two attractions in Beijing: Great Wall of China (one of the seven wonders in the world) and the 798 art zone. You will be amazed by the grand view when you stand on the Great Wall. 798 art zone is going to give you another totally different feeling. All entrance fee, cable car/toboggan fee, lunch meal, tour guide and private transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car or toboggan fee
- Local lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
In the morning, your professional English speaking tour guide and driver with private car will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby. Then you will go to the Mutianyu Great Wall first (1.5 hours driving), which is further section in Beijing area and less crowed. It's about 96% covered by the trees and bush. You can enjoy hiking and cable car/toboggan ride on the Wall as well as take some nice photos.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 798 Art Zone, No.4 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100015 China
After the authentic local food, you will drive to 798 art zone directly. It was built as a military factory in the 1950s, the district was inhabited by avant-garde artists decades after the buildings were abandoned. It has now transformed into a sprawling complex of art exhibition and performance spaces originally designed by Bauhaus architect. Which is also known as Dashanzi Art District, this former factory precinct is now home to some of China’s most prestigious up-and-coming artists and designers.
Your friendly private tour guide will company you stroll around this area. After the tour, you will transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pickup in your citycenter hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you choose to have different language tour guide service other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.