Private Day Tour to Sigiriya Dambulla & Polonnnaruwa from Colombo
This 3 in One Day tour you are enthusiasm in experience of great wonders at one stop this is the day for you. These 03 iconic destinations have been awarded UNSECO World Heritage accreditation and referred as marvels of Sri Lanka. Our day tour will make you a hassle free memorable experience with total sophistication and friendly Driver Guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admission Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa Vatadage
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
Climbing the Rock Fortress Sigiriya “The 8th Wonder” where you count average 1200 steps to 660 ft that a palace was built on rocky citadel surrounded by thick jungle. Sigiriya Rock Fortress is the authentic marvel of Lankan skills that a Citadel built over 200M top of the rock with amazing Infrastructures, Entertainments, Wall Frescos, Mirror Wall, Rock Pools, Water Gardens and Royal Buildings renowned as the 8th Wonder and accredited as UNESCO World Heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Polonnaruwa Vatadage, Sacred City, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Polonnaruwa kingdom has been raised influenced with South Indian Imperial Dynasties and Kingdom was formally established 11 Century (AD) and was a land for significant remarks of Hinduism slightly blend with Buddhism where the Citadel and Architecture again demonstrates a great civilization. Polonnaruwa become the 2nd historic kingdom with many amazing features as city is renowned for its unique fame. Polonnaruwa is located of the west bank of River Mahaweli and the Citadel mixed in economical, agricultural, cultural and religious values witness to several evolutions and delivered great learning point of technology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Dambulla Cave Temple
Dambulla Caved Monastery Temple (UNESCO World Heritage) is a masterpiece of cultural & architectural wonder 05 natural & largest and preserved cave temple in Sri Lanka, that have been once a place where cover to refugee King Valagamba became one of the powerful Sinhalese imperials. Dambulla golden temple as representative of the ancient era of Sinhala sculpture and art added a historical, archaeological and artistic significances and due to the unique value of there, UNESCO declared it as one of the World Heritages on 1991.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- PCR test would be done on arrival at the airport. No Charges and result will be 4-6 hours from Aug. travelers must stay 1 st night at Colombo or Negombo Certified 4* or 5* Hotel. A further test will be done 5 days after arrival by a mobile unit in Coordination with your Local Travel agent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.