Private Day Tour to the Temple of Hathor and Abydos Temple
Full private day tour from Luxor to see the Temple of Hathor at Dendera and the Temple of Osiris at Abydos. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
you will be transported to Abydos, where the ancient Egyptians believed Osiris, the god of the underworld, was to be buried. The paintings of the gods and pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Pass By: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
you will go to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. Hathor Temple, with its sacred lake and famous astrological roof, is a delicately beautiful structure. Hathor is the patroness of the Ahathoor Temple. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travellers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.