Private Day tour to west bank of Luxor and see the secrets of western mountain
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by Driver and Egyptologist guide for Exploring the Valley of the Kings. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. Then you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as pharaoh. Then visit Deir el Medina to see the houses of the workers who worked in the royal tombs. There you will see very colorful tombs. Visit Medinat Habu, it consists of a palace and a town enclosed within a defensive wall. Entry is through the High Gate, or Migdol, which in appearance resembles a citadel. Afterwards, you will see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. Stop for Lunch at local restaurant, begin the return to Luxor, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your Luxor hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- The entrance fees for the mentioned sites per person - Local Cash Needed: 500 Egyptian pound (L.E)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Tombs of the Nobles
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor), you will have a brief stop at the visitors center. Guides are not permitted inside the tombs, but your guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated rooms. If you wish to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, an additional cost is payable direct.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
very best example for the colorful ancient Egyptian temples and the very deep or sunken relief of carvings, Madinet Habu Temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tombs of the Nobles, Thebes, Al Asasif Egypt
See the tombs of the Nobles and the High Officials of the New Kingdom at Al Qurna in the western mountain of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Luxor hotels and Luxor Bus or Train station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.