Private Day Tour to Wilpattu National Park
- Explore the Largest National Park in Sri Lanka which is known for Leopards
- Discover many animals including the sloth bear and Leopard
- Spend a Full day inside the national park with breakfast & lunch
- Grab an opportunity to experience the wildlife during your stay in Colombo and nearby cities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off By an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Safari jeep with Experienced naturalist
- Bottled water, light Breakfast & Refreshments
- Picnic Lunch
- Park entrance tickets with government taxes.
- Day 1 : Programme04:00am: You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Wilpattu national park. 07:00am: On arrival at the park you can take your packed Breakfast & start your morning game drive. The sanctuary lies inland from the coast and is entirely within Northern Province. Here you can also find huge swathes of dense, dry country woodland, masses of birds and, with a little luck, an impressive array of wildlife including leopards, sloth bears, spotted deer, wild pigs, and crocodiles. 12:30pm: You will enjoy your lunch at a nice location in the Park. 1:30pm: You will enjoy your second round of the game drive in the National Park. A safari in Wilpattu is very different from any of the other major national parks. Visitor numbers remain very low and even in high season, it's common for there to be no more than a handful of tourist jeeps in the park at any one time. 6:00pm: You will be taken back to your hotel in Negombo or ColomboMeals :Breakfast, Lunch
Pick up will be done from all centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia and Negombo at 4:00am.