Private Day Tour with Guide to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Khan al-Khalili
Meet your friendly guide at the lobby of your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Your first stop will be Giza, where you can explore the Giza Pyramids and famous Sphinx. Then enjoy an adventurous 30-minute camel ride in the desert.
Next, visit the Egyptian Museum, and marvel at the 136,000 artifacts from all over Egypt. See the golden mask of King Tut and some of his treasures.
Your last stop will be Cairo's largest market, Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Try Egyptian specialties or buy souvenirs - you can spend the time at your leisure. You will be transferred back to your hotel once the tour has finished.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 30-minute camel ride
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees Most Expensive Part on the Tour
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Spend a fun-packed day in and around Cairo by visiting the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili Market with a professional private tour guide.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :El-Tahrir square, Qasr Ad Dobarah, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.