Private Day tour with Guide to Giza Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis from Cairo
Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypt on a private tour of the Great Pyramids, Sphinx,Sakkara and Memphis. With your own private guide to lead the way on this private tour. Your guide will provide a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you. Then you'll continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, for thousands of years the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Stop for Lunch. Your next stop is Sakkara, home of Egypt's oldest pyramid, built in 2650 B.C. Your guide will provide a brief history of the famous Step Pyramid and you'll have free time to walk around.Your final stop is Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Lunch at Local restaurant.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Any Optional Tours i.e inside any of the Pyramids.it Requires additional Ticket.
- The entrance fees for the mentioned sites per person - Local Cash Needed: Approx 500 Egyptian pound
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit Cairo highlights that includes Tours to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx where you Visit the famous Pyramids in Egypt and Possibilities to enter any of the Pyramids from Inside but that will require a Separate Tickets Can be Bought on Spot after Spending 3 Hours Visit Giza Pyramids and Sites around
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Your next stop is Sakkara, home of Egypt's oldest pyramid, built in 2650 B.C. Your guide will provide a brief history of the famous Step Pyramid and you'll have free time to walk around.
Your final stop is Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt. Here you will see artifacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all centrally-located Cairo hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.