Private Day Trip and Wine Tasting to Langhe with Guide & Driver from Turin
Take a day to pamper yourself having a relaxing experience to explore the Langhe, land of wines and truffles. Your driver and guide will pick you up at hotel and you will take the journey to the Langhe, where you will see the Belvedere of La Morra, a small hill town with the best viewpoint to see Langhe.
Then, you will take the wine path in Barolo and stop for a visit in a typical wine cellar, tasting the wine who takes the name of the city. You will also be fascinated by the picturesque sloping roofs and the elegant Castle overlooking the city.
It will be time to reach Alba, home of the white truffle, the most prized in the world! You will stroll around the historical center, where you will see the hundred red towers that date back to the time of Lords.
An unforgettable experience as you will find yourself immersed in the green of the hills, like in a old film about Italy, among vineyards and landscapes, tasting good wine and food in the small villages far from the hustle of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Barolo Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castello Falletti di Barolo, Piazza Falletti, 12060 Barolo Italy
Enjoy a walking in the village of Barolo who gives the name to one ofe the most appreciated red wines in the world!
Admire the beautiful castle overlooking the city and stop for a winte tasting, a true sensorial experience!
Pass By: Belvedere di La Morra, Piazza Castello 3, 12064, La Morra Italy
La Morra is very fascinating, as it stands on a top of a hill and here you can admire the best landscapes of Langhe from its panoramic viewpoint, the Belvedere (litteraly beautiful view), with all the colors the wineyards can offer.
Stop At: Centro Storico, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 12051, Alba Italy
Alba is a very small village, but it is famous for more than one thing: first of all it is home of with truffle, the most valuable in the world, then it's known to be the city of hundred towers and last but not least, here Nutella has been invented!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver and guide will be at the lobby of your hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.