Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Gallipoli Peninsula
Enhance your knowledge about WW1 and learn about the significant battles that influenced the course of modern Turkey in a fully customizable tour with an English-Speaking Local. The Gallipoli campaign, also known as Dardanelles campaign, the Battle of Gallipoli or the Battle of Çanakkale was a battle that lasted for more than half a year and claimed tens of thousands of lives.
Driving along the coastline, you will visit cemeteries and memorials dedicated to all the soldiers that lost their lives during this period including the Beach Cemetery, Lone Pine Cemetery and Memorial, Walker's Ridge Cemetery, Chunuk Bair New Zealand memorial and Unknown Soldier's Grave, Ari Burnu Cemetery, Mehmetçik Monument, Anzac Cove and more.
Our drivers are not licensed tour guides but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
At the end of the tour, your friendly driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Anzac Cove
- Entry/Admission - Conk Bayiri Mehmetcik Park Aniti Kemalyeri Yaziti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Istanbul, Istanbul
Your Welcome driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Istanbul at a convenient time.
Stop At: Anzac Cove, 17900 Canakkale Province, Gallipoli Turkey
A small cove on the Gallipoli peninsula that became famous as the site of World War I landing of the ANZACs on 25 April 1915.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Conk Bayiri Mehmetcik Park Aniti Kemalyeri Yaziti, Canakkale 17900 Turkey
A monument in the Gallipoli peninsula. Mehmetçik is a common name given to soldiers in a war, akin to G.I.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Istanbul Please note that pick up from Istanbul Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Istanbul airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Istanbul International Airport, Istanbul Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen, Istanbul Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.