Private day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley with Setti Fatma Waterfalls
The well known Ourika Valley is one of the top spots to visit for tourists in Marrakech as well as for locals who like to escape the city for a nice day out in the nature. After a short 1 hour drive out of the bustling city, you’ll find a whole different world in the High Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle including fuel
- Private driver/guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Local guide for optional Setti Fatma waterfall walk
- Entrance fee ANIMA Garden (approx. 12 euros per person)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Anima Andre Heller Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
During the drive, you’ll experience the beautiful landscape with the traditional Berber villages and the fruit orchards. If you like, you can visit a local women’s argan oil co-operative and buy some nice souvenirs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Follow the Ourika River to the famous village of Setti Fatma. Here you can find a wide range of restaurants and it is the starting point for walking tour to the 7 waterfalls. If you like, you can hike and climb up to the falls. Feel the spray of the freezing water and enjoy!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Anima Andre Heller Garden, Route d'Ourika, Km 28 Douar Sbiti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
If you don’t feel like hiking or if the trail is too wet, you have the opportunity to visit the amazing ANIMA Garden, a green oasis full of art pieces made by the Austrian artist André Heller.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation. Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences not possibleAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.