Private Day trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov via Hluboka Castle
Feel the noble atmosphere of ancient castles of the Czech Republic by visiting Český Krumlov via Hluboká Castle, located in the South Bohemian Region. Let us arrange a day trip from Prague to Český Krumlov with stop over at Hluboká Castle in a premium class Mercedes with a personal chauffeur and professional guide. Make use of a 6 -hour tour around the most famous places of the Český Krumlov & Hluboká Castle. Choose option for Day Trip with our professional guide - Explore and feel the spirit of one of the most unusual and conceptual places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( apx. 15EUR / Person )
- Entry/Admission - Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Driver & guide (only with booking option with guide) will pick you up at your accommodation a drive you to Kutná Hora. Follows your itenerary (or guided itenerary) and return back to your desired destination at Prague (accommodation or other prefered drop off location )
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle, Zamek 142, Hluboka nad Vltavou 373 41 Czech Republic
Grab a chance to visit one of the most beautiful castles in the
Czech Republic - Hluboká Castle. Being originally a Gothic castle, in the Renaissance period. Hluboká Castle was significantly expanded and rebuilt into a
Baroque château. Take a stroll across a magnificent garden
surrounding Hluboká Castle. You will feel amazed by an
atmosphere of a large English park with majestic lanes and
pavements occupying 1.9 km2.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
The small city of Český Krumlov is famous by ancient and beautiful Český Krumlov Castle, built upon a deep gap in the rock with a large rococo garden and an extensive bridge. The castle itself is a reflection of different periods of time which have left their imprints in its history and look.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup at all hotels & accommodations in Prague.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.