Private Day Trip Serra dos Orgaos National Park Rio de Janeiro
The dramatic mountains of the Serra dos Orgaos are a protected area spanning around 20.000 hectares. The Park has a huge ecological importance for the mountain cities of Petropolis and Teresopolis. Surrounded by several waterfalls and areas for trekking, the park is one of the wonders of Rio.
The park is divided into three areas: Teresopolis, Petropolis and Guapimirim. The area of Teresopolis is perfect for hiking, and this is where we can take the ‘Picture Postcard’ hike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transport and exclusive tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Serra dos Orgaos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Serra dos Orgaos, Avenida Rotariana, Teresopolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25960-602 Brazil
Visit to the main attractions of Guapimirim base of the National Park
Explore the Postal Card Trail of Teresopolis base of the National Park
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in the South Zone, Downtown or Santa Teresa
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Rio Cultural Secrets