Private Day Trip: Suzhou Garden and Zhouzhuang Water Town from Shanghai
When you go to Shanghai, you should not miss the exquisite gardens in nearby Suzhou or the beautiful water town interspersed with crisscrossing water lanes in Zhouzhuang. You can view old buildings from the Ming and Qing dynasties and witness local villagers leading their simple and peaceful lives.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
- Entry/Admission - The Lingering Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
In the afternoon, visit the highlights of Zhouzhuang Water Town. This is a famous, ancient town on the south of the Yangtze River. A popular tourist destination, Zhouzhuang Water Town is noted for its profound cultural background, the well preserved, ancient, residential houses and the elegant views. After, a private transfer will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: The Lingering Garden, NO. 338 Liuyuan Road, Jinchang Dist, Suzhou 215008 China
Being the scenic journey from your Shanghai hotel in the morning. Your private tour guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby then drive to Suzhou. The city is celebrated around the world for its elegant gardens and beautiful water towns in the area. Listen as your guide offers informative narration on the town hailed as the Venice of the east.
Visit the Suzhou Lingering Garden, one of the four most famous gardens in China, which possesses a typical Qing style. The Lingering Garden is well known for its exquisite beauty of its halls and the various sizes, shapes, and colors of the buildings. Suzhou is also considered the silk capital in China. You will enjoy a guided tour to the Ancient Suzhou Silk Museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.