Private Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
Marvel at the famous Giza Pyramids, explore ancient treasures at the Egyptian Museum and shop at the Khan El Khaili Bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
our friendly tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your wonderful day tour.
First, visit the Giza Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus. Head to the panoramic area to enjoy great views and a fantastic photo opportunity. Take a closer look at the Sphinx and explore the Valley Temple.
Next, your guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum. Marvel at the collection of King Tut and many ancient artifacts collected in this museum.
Lastly, head to Khan El Khaili Bazaar and learn more about local products and treasures. Have lunch in a local restaurant before being transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Giza or Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.