Private day trip to Korean Folk Village & Dae Jang Geum Park
You will be able to learn traditional Korean culture and visit filming location of largest Korean historical drama at two places in one day based on private tour. Located 40 km away from Seoul, Korean folk village is No.1 destination for foreign tourists to learn about Korean traditional culture with a lot facilities and traditional performance. Dae Jang Geum park (75 km away from Seoul) is the biggest location for Korean historical drama featuring on from 2000 years ago to 200 years ago, invested by MBC TV which is No.1 TV drama maker in Korea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees
- Private round trip
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Driver guide
- Entry/Admission - Yongin Daejanggeum Park
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yongin Daejanggeum Park, 25, Yongcheon drama-gil, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17182 South Korea
Our licensed guide will pick you up at your hotel in Seoul at 9 am.(or you decide) , after 70 minutes’s drive to arrive Dae Jang Geum park. You will have 2 hours or longer to look around inside with photo zone everywhere and many experience programs available at extra charge. Please note that visitors may be restricted from accessing some of the places in the park including filming sites, for synchronous recording of sound and picture is often required during filming.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
You will have about 3 hours here for lunch and visit traditional ( Joseon Dynasty ) houses and shops, you will also have time to enjoy traditional culture performance such as Wedding ceremony, Korean tightrope walking etc. After a full day such cultural tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Seoul.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your hotel in Seoul
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.