Private Day Trip to Minca - Organic Coffee Farm Tour and Waterfalls
Come with us to Finca La Victoria, a coffee farm located between 600 and 800 meters above the level sea, up in the mountain, you will find this self-sustainable 127 years old coffee farm, where you will get to know first hand how coffee is picked, selected, treated and packed. And what makes this even more fascinating is that still use the same machines they imported more than 100 years ago. Would you like to know how the managed to transport those huge machines through that hard and unpaved road? We bet you'd be more than glad to.
After visiting Finca La Victoria and eating lunch, our next stop is Marinka waterfalls. Here you will relax, swim and enjoy the rest of the day. These are the most famous waterfalls in Minca and the most recommended one.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - One bottled water per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee farm entrance and guided tour in English
- Marinka Waterfalls admission fee
- 4x4 vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Casas Viejas by Masaya - Minca
- Entry/Admission - Cascada de Marinka
What's excluded :
- Food (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante Santisabella y Chiquita Brava Bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Minca is a small and calmed village located in the foothills of the second tallest mountains next to the sea "La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta". Currently, is the best option for those who love nature and biodiversity. We will first arrive here in order to get in the 4x4 vehicle, that will be waiting for us to take us to the different places we will be visiting like La Victoria Coffee Farm, Pozo Azul and Marinka waterfalls.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Casas Viejas by Masaya - Minca, La Victoria, Finca cafetera, Minca, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Finca La Victoria: Named after Queen Victoria, this coffee farm was founded by a couple of English entrepreneurs in 1892. One hundred and 27 years later, it is one of the biggest and oldest coffee farms in Colombia. Moreover, it is interesting how they managed to keep using the same machines and procedures all over the years without compromising the quality and quantity of their organic and first-class coffee beans. Get to know the whole coffee production process from the picking stage to the packaging and distribution.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante Santisabella y Chiquita Brava Bar, Minca, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
After the tour, we would take you to lunch. The restaurant name is Restaurante Santisabella. Please, be aware tour price do not include lunch. It is suggested to bring enough cash in order to pay for it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascada de Marinka, Cerro Kenedy Oriente Arimaca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
After eating lunch, and after driving over 30 more minutes through muddy, slippery and bumpy trail roads, we arrive to this lovely waterfall where you can swim, and spend a relaxing time observing the scenery from the net located just outside the restaurant. If you are also interested you can also do Rappel here (Rappel is not included in the price, please, let us know if you are interested so that we can arrange this service with the provider).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in Santa Marta, Pozos Colorados, Rodadero, Bello Horizonte and Taganga.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.