Private Day Trip to Shravanabelagola from Bangalore
Experience an exciting day trip to the magical Shravanabelagola area to enjoy the sights of the Gomateshwara Statue and Kalamma Temple. The Gomateshwara Statue, also known as the Bahubali Statue, is 17 meters tall and known to be one of the highest Gomateshwara statues in the world. This ancient statue was constructed in the 10th century by the General of King Rajamalla, Chamundaraya during the Ganga Dynasty. The Kalamma Temple, which is also known as the Kalamma Basadi, is the only Hindu temple in the area of Shravanabelagola. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu Goddess Kali, and in the temple complex there are many other shrines dedicated to deities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Kalamma Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Get picked up in the morning at your preferred location, such as your local hotel or the airport in Bangalore (the exact departure time will be determined prior to the tour day). Then you will embark on a 2.5 hour drive to Shravanabelagola, the capital of the state. Upon arrival, you will meet with your tour guide who will guide you through the area of Shravanabelagola.
Enjoy this tour looking back at history, visiting and admiring the Gomateshwara Statue, the colossal statue of Bahubali, and glancing at the past while visiting the Kalamma Temple, dedicated to the Goddess Kali. After a long day visiting the sights, you will drive back to Bangalore and be dropped off to your preferred destination, such as your hotel or the airport.
Departure Point :Your Bangalore hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Travel India Professionals