Private day trip to sigiriya and hiriwadunna from colombo
We will pick up you from your hotel in Colombo and transfer to ancient city of Sigiriya. En route you can enjoy your breakfast and refreshments on your own desire. Our guides are well experience and knowledgeable about road conditions, best places to eat and visit or you name it, he will assist you with best traditional hospitality.
En route you will visit Dambulla cave temple which is a world heritage site. Then you will drive to Hiriwadunna village and enjoy boat rides, bull craft ride, village tour, local cooking class, local lunch and many ore attractions and activities in traditional village.
After lunch spend time resting - relaxing and enjoying amazing atmosphere around. Then you will visit ancient kingdom of Sigiriya and climb Sigiriya rock fortress, the world heritage site. Enjoy amazing creations of Sri Lanka's four fathers and sunset and nature view from top of Sigiriya lion rock.
Then you will enjoy refreshments and travel back to Colombo or your hotel in Sigiriya.
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
What's included :
- Transfer by luxury air conditioned car or van
- English speaking guide
- Dambulla cave temple visit and entrance tickets
- Hiriwadunna village tour and entrance tickets
- Local lunch
- Sigiriya ancient city tour, Sigiriya lion rock fortress climb and museum visit
- Entrance tickets to Sigiriya rock fortress and museum
- 1000 ml water bottle per person
- King coconut refreshments
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hiriwadunna Lake
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and tips
- Anything NOT mentioned under Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hiriwadunna Lake, Hiriwadunna, Habarana, Sri Lanka
Experience a traditional village lifestyle as you explore the quiet village of Hiriwadunna. Explore the countryside with a trek to a man-made reservoir, embark on a boat ride and hop on a cart as you travel through paddy fields and vegetable patches before resting at a local house for some scrumptious lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Dambulla Cave Temple is also quite commonly referred to as the Golden Temple of Dambulla, owing to the large, golden statue of Lord Buddha. Towering 160m in height, ascend the stone steps until you reach the summit, where approximately 153 statues of Buddha are held inside the caves. You’ll also find statues of gods, goddesses and local kings. The cave temple has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya is one of the most popular, historic towns in Sri Lanka. Sigiriya is famed for its dramatic Sigiriya Rock Fortress built by a parricidal king who dreamed of building his palace in the sky and his kingdom around it. The immaculately designed, advanced water gardens, the beautiful frescoes of deities adorning the rock face and the stunning panoramic view from the peak are some of the main attractions at Sigiriya Rock.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Colombo. Please do share your hotel details when you book the package. You will be pick up at around 05:00 am - 06:30 am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please follow health and government safety guidelines regarding COVID 19. Negative PCR test report required. Please contact us via whats app or website for any further assistance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.