Private Day Trip to Skopje from Sofia
The tour starts at 8am with a pick up from your hotel. The traveling time to Skopje (including the border check) is about 4 hours. In the town you will have a guided tour which is about 3 hours. With this tour you will see both parts of the old and the new town. The old town starts from the hill fortress from where you can see beautiful panoramic views of the town. Then further you will visit some of the old churches and the famous old trade street from the Ottoman period.
Later you will cross the Varder River and continue to the new part where you will see the newly built triumphal arch of Macedonia.
You will also have one hour free time for a lunch break in a traditional restaurant.
The expected return in Sofia is between 7pm and 8pm.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private guide
- Guided tour in Skopje
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skopje Fortress Kale, Old Town, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
See the panoramic views of the town
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Bazaar, Skopje, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
Explore the old Bazar
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up ay 8am- please indicate your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.