Private day trip to Tallinn from Riga
After selecting most suitable transport – passenger car or minivan you will take a day tour from Riga to Tallinn, Estonia.
Tallinn’s old town, a UNESCO world heritage site, is considered to be the best-preserved medieval town in Northern Europe. Within these fortified walls, centuries-old buildings with their red tile roofs, hidden courtyards, and winding cobblestone streets exhibit a unique charm that is hard to resist.
After arriving in Tallinn you will have the opportunity to leave your transport and continue with a walking tour through Tallinn Old Town seeing the most famous sights.
Additionally, you will be provided with a choice of excellent places to have lunch with traditional Estonian or modern cuisine during this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private trip
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Personalised tour with local guide in Tallinn.
- Free time in Tallinn
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Museum entrances
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Tallinn is the best preserved medieval city in Northern Europe boasting Gothic spires, winding cobblestone streets and enchanting architecture.
Once a home to wealthy merchants settling from Germany, Denmark and beyond, Tallinn Old Town today is enjoyed by locals and visitors alike, with restaurants, bars, museums and galleries bringing much life to this historical city centre.
Unlike many other capital cities in Europe, Tallinn has managed to wholly preserve its structure of medieval and Hanseatic origin. Due to its exceptionally intact 13th century city plan, the Old Town was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, joining the ranks of the world’s most recognised landmarks. Here you'll find original cobblestone streets dotted with medieval churches and grandiose merchant houses, barns and warehouses many of which date back to the Middle Ages.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup and return from Hotel or address in Riga city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Coffee stops and detours can be arranged with driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.