Private day trip to the Atlas mountains and Berber villages from Marrakech,
Discover the Berber villages and the walnut fields during a hike in the Atlas Mountains.
Enjoy a unique experience on the trails of the Grand Atlas through a magnificent ride of 30 minutes on a camel.
Visit some waterfalls of this valley of the Atlas.
Lunch at home and enjoy a breathtaking view of the beautiful landscape that offers this mountain paradise.
Visit a local women's argan oil cooperative (optional)
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers (round trip) accommodation.
- Professional guide
- Camel ride
- Lunch in an authentic Berber village, prepared and served by a local family
- Thé à la menthe
- Entry/Admission - Attractive Tours
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Attractive Tours, Residence Le Noyer "D" Rue Ibn sina Nouri Atlassi, N° 24, Guéliz, Marrakech, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Private day trip to the Atlas mountains and Berber villages from Marrakech, your tour starts from your hotel in Marrakech through the valley of Asni and Imlil, your mountain guide will also make you visit the village of Armed and enjoy tagines at a local family in a Berber village. Enjoy a unique excursion to the mountains that offer an incredible multitude of beautiful landscapes. After your recovery of accommodation, your professional guide, from a Berber village in the region, will make you discover a cup of mint tea hidden secrets of the lifestyle of the inhabitants of the Atlas who occupy northern Africa for 4000 years BC. Jesus Christ.
During this getaway you will have a unique opportunity to combine trekking in the Atlas Mountains through its typical villages and hidden trails in the first half of the day and the half-hour camel ride in the mountains. 'afternoon. In addition you will have enough time during lunch Berber locals to become better acquainted with the local lifestyle and learn a lot about Berber culture and history in Morocco.
For the duration of your new experience, your guide will be pleased to share with you all his knowledge on the Berber world, the local culture and the most beautiful landscapes of dreams that offers his region.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Ouirgane, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.