Private Day Trip to Tigre Delta from Buenos Aires
Explore the Tigre Delta region, named after the jaguars,called tigers in the local language, that once roamed the area, during this 5-hour relaxing trip. Learn about the natural, cultural, and agricultural history of this area north of central Buenos Aires and enjoy a snack at a local restaurant. Travel in boat between Puerto Madero and tigre, where you will have a unique view of the city from de river. Pick up and drop off at your hotel or lodging place are included.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vivanco, Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/7/2020 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.