Private Delhi and Agra 2-Day Tour with Taj Mahal Sunrise
Delhi and Agra Taj Mahal are hotspot destinations for discerning tourists looking for a true immersion into Indian culture, and this two day private tour will take you to both cities for a combo experience between the two cities. Rich in both historical and modern popular sightseeing areas, the tour gives you a glimpse into the multi-faceted features of the cities. Accompanied by a guide, fascinating discoveries await you. Explore the historic monuments of Delhi and Agra cities via an air conditioned vehicle with an English speaking guide. Learn stories about the cultural heritage of India, of Mughals, and more, including the Taj Mahal. Experience India’s artistic and cultural heritage as you visit some of the country’s greatest architectural gems. A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will make sure you get back safely from your tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up and drop off in an air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water
- 1 Night Accommodation in 3,4,5 Star Hotel as you choose option.
- Professional Tour Guide in Agra and Delhi
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees/Camera Fees
- Camera fees at any monuments
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Arrive Delhi, meet our representative come chauffeur at the airport & later go for sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi in your comfortable air-conditioned private car. Explore sights like Jama Masjid (The largest mosque in India), have a photostop at Red Fort, then visit Mahatma Gandhi Memorial. After these sights recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire.
Drive around and take pictures of India Gate, Presidential Palace, and Parliament House (The Grand Government buildings). Visit Qutub Minar (The tallest brick Minaret in the world). After your tour of Delhi, drive towards Agra in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. Reach Agra, check in to the hotel. Rest overnight in Agra.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal at Sunrise Guided tour In Agra, meet with Guide and proceed to Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the white-marble world wonder built by a great emperor in memory of his beloved. Come back to the hotel for breakfast.
Later, visit the imposing Agra Fort, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D., made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Later, proceed for the Baby Taj .This was the first Mughal structure built completely from marble, the first to make extensive use of pietra dura and the first tomb to be built on the banks of the Yamuna. Later drive to Delhi, you will then be transferred back to your Hotel / Airport or Railway station in Delhi
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.