Private Departure Transfer from Saariselka City to Ivalo Airport
Arrange your trip in advance and enjoy and start your stay in Saariselka without any stress. Use door to door transfer, comfortable and safe. Don't go through all the hassle of waiting in long taxi and shuttles queues and make the best of your stay while in Saariselka with the Ivalo Airport Private Departure Transfer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Just as you will be leaving Saariselka, your driver will be waiting in the hotel lobby or right in front of the building. This is a private transfer which means that you will not share a car with anyone apart from your booking. The cars used for this service are less than 5 years old. Private transfers can make your stay much more simple and enjoyable.
Don't go through all the stress of taking a taxi or facing long shuttle queues and make the best of your journey at the moment you will be leaving Saariselka. The driver is well trained and will make sure that you have a smooth ride from door to door.
Departure Point :Saariselka Centrally Hotels
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Ivalo Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and maximum size of 158 cm. Please note that we may charge extra for each additional item.
- Please be advised, that your driver will be waiting for you within 15 minutes from requested pick-up time.
- We recommend to set the pick up time at least 3,5 hours prior to the plane departure (default pick up time).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.