Private Departure Transfer: Trujillo Hotel to Airport
Enjoy a stress-free end to your Trujillo vacation with a private transfer from your hotel to Capitán FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport. Travel with the space and comfort of a private vehicle, and skip the shared shuttles. Service is available 24 hours a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer from hotel to airport
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
- Transport by air-conditioned car, van or minivan (depending on the group size)
What's excluded :
- At your specified time, your private driver will pick you up at your Trujillo accommodation and take you in air-conditioned comfort to Capitán FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport (TRU), approximately 10 miles (16 km) from central Trujillo.
When making a booking, please provide all flight departure details and full address of your accommodation. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Departure Point :Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
Departure Point: Departs from your Trujillo hotel
OtherTrujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region - Departure Point: Departs from your Trujillo hotel
Return Detail :Captain FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport, Ruta al Aeropuerto 104, Huanchaco 13000, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on voucher under Important Information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Viajes Pacifico