Private Desert Safari Dubai
Head to the most exclusive dinner venue in the
Dubai Desert, located at a royal family retreat. After a
wildlife drive in a Private Land Cruiser, you’ll see a falconry
demonstration and then enjoy a
belly dance performance.
• Take a wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a legendary Private Land Cruiser
• See a falconry demonstration in the desert at sunset
• Enjoy a belly dance performance, Tanoura Dance Show & Fire Shows
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in a Private 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Private Dune Bashing with Professional Driver
- Wildlife safari
- Sparkling date juice
- Live Entertainment
- Camel ride
- Falconry demonstration
- Sand Boarding
- Unlimited Soft Drinks
- Tanoura Dance Show
- Belly Dance Shows
- Fire Show
- Photo With Falcon
- Henna Painting
- International BBQ Buffet Dinner
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike ( Additional Charges)
- Alcoholic Drink ( Additional Charges)
- Experience an evening under the desert stars at a royal retreat. Travel from Dubai in a legendary Private Land Cruiser , the off-road vehicle of choice for royalty, the rich, and the famous.
Your expert safari guide will take you on a fascinating journey through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in search of exotic native wildlife. See a falconry demonstration as you watch the sun drop under the horizon.
A gentle camel ride will take you to your secluded private dinner venue, nestled in the dunes. Relax under the stars as you enjoy live entertainment, and a shisha.
Private bathroom facilities are also provided at this exclusive venue.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Can pickup from anywhere in Dubai or Sharjah CityPorts
- port rashid police station, Al Mina Rd - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the holy month of Ramadan, the belly dance performance will not be performed.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.