Private Dining: 5-course Vegetarian Sicilian dinner on a terrace in Catania
Enjoy a delicious vegetarian dinner with an aperitif on a beautiful terrace with a Catania view. There'll be lovely music, Sicilian wines, and a local, farm-to-table tasting menu.
• 5-course vegetarian tasting menu based on local, seasonal products from the farmer's market. You'll be guided through the entire menu, from the cooking processes to the ingredients
• A welcome aperitif and carefully selected Sicilian wines are included throughout dinner, followed by a relaxing after-dinner with typical biscuits, chocolate, and local liquors and digestifs
• Takes place at the hosts' home, in a beautiful old-fashioned Sicilian house in the city center with a lovely terrace and a stunning view over Catania's Cathedral
• Chiara is a Sicilian food lover and photographer
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages (Digestif, Wine, Aperitif, Coffee, Tea, Water)
- Unique access to a beautiful Sicilian house in the city center
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Chiara: "We're Chiara and Mattia (the chef). After many years of traveling and working around the world, we decided it was time to reconnect with our motherland: Sicily. We started a project called PLANTE which promotes typical, plant-based Sicilian cuisine, selecting only organic and super-local products from small farmers."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Welcoming aperitif with a glass of Sicilian Spumante - Selection of canapè, typical products and cheeses from the market,
home-made focaccia and crisps
• Peas and Rocket Gazpacho - with caramelized onions and yogurt
• Broad beans, chickpea fritters, lemon pulp and pecorino foam
• Spaghetti with roasted artichokes and "salmoriglio" pesto
• Slow cooked egg - with grilled asparagus and balsamic vinegar zabaione
• Modica chocolate crumble - with red fruits sorbet and mint
Departure Point :Via Crociferi, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.