Private Dining: Southern Italian Comfort food in Williamsburg
Let local host Amato introduce you to the culinary specialities of Naples, his home town, while he tells the stories behind the dishes and what makes them so unique.
• 3-course Italian dinner prepared by an Italian chef
• Aperitif is included, guests can also BYOB
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3-course Italian dinner
- Aperitif is included, guests can also BYOB
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- Local host Giuseppe is an architect & food lover, born and raised in Naples. He grew up on his mom's simple home cooking using only locally grown products and traditional flavors. For Giuseppe, design is his job, cooking is his calling!
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Vegetables Caponata - Eggplant, bell pepper, zucchini in tomatoes sauce) Served with toasted bread
• Vegetable side dish
• Pasta - We serve only Italian artisanal pasta supplied by trusty Italian groceries. It can be with vegetable, beans or meat sauce (bolognese, genovese etc...)
• Fresh seasonal fruit & cream - Home made Pastry cream (or) whipped cream & marinated seasonal fruit
Departure Point :Brooklyn, NY 11206, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.