Private Dining: Traditional roasted fish dinner in Lisbon
Host Manuel goes to the fish market every morning to buy fresh fish that's been caught in the open sea, and then cooks it using his mother's recipe!
• 3-course dinner featuring a traditional main dish: roasted fresh fish from the Atlantic, cooked in typical Portuguese style
• Portuguese white wines will be paired with the meal, and beer and Port are also included
• The home is close to the airport
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - The price includes: ingredients, beer, digestif, wine
- Portuguese white wines
- Dine in your local host’s home
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Manuel: "We are a young Portuguese couple living in Lisbon. Ana comes from the Douro valley and Manuel is from Lisbon - a true 'Alfacinha', as we're called. We love to cook for friends and family, to try new recipes and the Portuguese classics, and we're both Portuguese wine enthusiasts."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Portuguese sausages, olives, Portuguese cheese plate
• Roasted open sea fish portuguese style
• Traditional portuguese dessert
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.